Stallergenes General Terms and Conditions (GTCs) -
Trimedal Shop, Stallergenes AG
1. General information
The GTCs govern the contractual relationship between Stallergenes AG and its customers for ordering encasings via post, fax, email or via the internet at the Trimedal online shop. By placing an order via one of the ordering methods mentioned above or by clicking on the GTC button in the Trimedal online shop, customers unconditionally accept the GTCs. Any differing terms and conditions of the customer are non-binding for Stallergenes AG. The GTCs are an integral component of the sales agreement concluded by the customer with Stallergenes AG. To the extent permitted by law, the GTCs take precedence over the general terms of sale, terms and conditions and agreements in the event of a conflict.
Stallergenes AG expressly reserves the right to amend these GTCs at any time.
Orders can only be placed by customers that have a mailing address in Switzerland or Liechtenstein. Orders can be submitted by internet through the Trimedal online shop (English, French, German or Italian) or by post, fax or email.
3. Conclusion of the contract
Orders in the Trimedal online shop:
The depiction of the products in the online shop is not a legally binding offer; rather, it merely constitutes a non-binding online catalogue.
The online shop is available in English, French, German and Italian. The ordering process in the online shop includes the following steps:
- Select the product group (ACb® Comfort, ACb® Cotton, LAL® Supreme plus)
- Select the desired merchandise and quantity
- Merchandise is placed in the shopping cart by selecting the "Add to cart" button. This is not considered a binding order.
- The order can be accessed by clicking on the shopping cart icon.
- Review the products selected
- New customers: complete the invoice and delivery information; existing customers: enter email address and password
- Select payment method (Postcard, PostFinance e-finance, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or invoice). Various fees are incurred when paying by card
- Review the products, address and payment method and accept the GTCs
- Submit order
- When paying by credit card, Postcard or PostFinance e-finance, additional information on the respective payment method is required
- Upon accepting the GTCs and submitting the order, a binding offer is issued to conclude a sales agreement.
- Once the order is submitted, an order confirmation is sent by email along with the order details. This email does not yet constitute acceptance of a contract. The contract is accepted once the order and the availability of the products ordered have been reviewed, by sending an affirmation of contract or upon shipment of the merchandise.
Post, fax and email:
Ordering by post, fax or email creates a binding sales agreement with Stallergenes AG.
4. Shipping fees and delivery
Delivery is free for orders of CHF 450 or more; a flat-rate shipping fee of CHF 12.95 is charged for orders of less than CHF 450. Regular merchandise (not special sizes) is typically shipped within 3–5 working days from receipt of the order. Special sizes have to be specially manufactured as per the customer's order, which means that they are not shipped until approximately eight weeks later for ACb® Comfort and ACb® Cotton Performance or until approximately four weeks later for LAL® Supreme plus.
Shipping may be delayed if items are not in stock or in exceptional cases such as delayed delivery from the supplier, traffic disturbances, overburdening of Swiss Post or different instructions expressly provided by the customer. In such cases, delivery and acceptance commitments are suspended for the extent and period of the delay. Any claim for damages held by the customer is excluded.
If after conclusion of the contract, Stallergenes AG determines that an order cannot be fulfilled, then it is entitled to a rescission. Naturally, we will promptly inform you by telephone, email, post or fax and reimburse you for any payments already made.
5. Prices and payment modes
The prices indicated in the Trimedal online shop at the time of the order will take precedence over prices in printed advertising materials. The prices indicated in the online shop or in advertising materials are specified in Swiss francs (CHF) and include statutory value added tax.
Any one of the following payment modes can be used for merchandise purchased in the online shop: Postcard, PostFinance e-finance, Visa, Mastercard, American Express or invoice at the time of delivery.
If the payment is made by Postcard, PostFinance e-finance, Visa, Mastercard or American Express, the amount payable is charged upon receipt of the order.
For orders using invoice or those paid via post, fax or email, the invoice is enclosed in the delivery along with a deposit slip. The amount invoiced must be paid within 30 days.
6. Retention of order data – data privacy
We retain the data provided for the order. Naturally, these data are treated confidentially and are not divulged to third parties under any circumstances. Swiss data privacy legislation shall apply.
7. Retention of title
Stallergenes AG will retain the title to the merchandise until it is paid in full. Stallergenes AG is entitled to have its retention of title entered on the appropriate register for the retention of titles.
8. Return policy
The merchandise can be returned in its original packaging without specifying reasons within seven days, starting from when the recipient receives the merchandise. Timely shipping of the merchandise is sufficient for complying with this deadline (postmark date).
Merchandise that is not in its original packaging or has been washed or used is excluded from this provision.
Nor will returns for products manufactured to order be accepted.
Items must be returned to:
Stallergenes AG Trimedal Online Shop
Outcome of returns: if a return is accepted, payments that have already been made will be reimbursed promptly.
9. Guarantee of quality and services under the guarantee
Stallergenes AG is committed to delivering only products that are free from defects. However, if the customer discovers defects upon inspection of the merchandise, it may be returned to Stallergenes AG within seven days of receipt of the merchandise including a description of the defect in writing. The defective products will be replaced for free with the shipping fees covered by Stallergenes AG.
Stallergenes AG issues the following guarantees:
The following guarantee is contingent on proper care, appropriate handling and intended use:
- ACb® Cotton Performance: ten years
- ACb® Cotton: ten years
- LAL® Supreme plus: five years
The guarantee starts once the merchandise is shipped and is not issued again in the event of a legitimate complaint, i.e. the guarantee terminates after five or ten years counting from the initial shipment of the merchandise.
Any other guarantees or warranties are excluded to the extent permitted under law. Claims based on product liability and warranties should be brought against the manufacturer of the corresponding products.
10. Applicable law and legal venue
Contracts concluded with Stallergenes AG are governed by Swiss law. The legal venue will always be the headquarters of Stallergenes AG in Dietlikon, Canton of Zurich.
The use of any content included on the website and the online shop as well as the use of trade names and logos is prohibited without prior written consent from Stallergenes AG.